Cookies policy and consent request
What are Cookies
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages. Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
This information may also include Internet addresses, types of operating systems, and browser software and pages accessed by users.
When you use and access the Service, we may place several cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
Types of Cookies used:
- Performance cookies. We use these cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often (which is aggregated and is anonymous). These cookies are anonymous and do not collect information that identifies a specific user. We only use this information to analyse webpage traffic and improve our website to meet our visitor's needs. On closing your browser, the cookie is deleted.
- Authentication cookies. When you view certain parts of our website, you will be asked to provide a username and password to access a secure area, i.e. to apply for a job. A cookie is then placed on your computer to enable you to move around the secure area of the website and use its features without further verification of your identity. Without this cookie, we cannot provide you with access to the area you wish to view. On closing your browser, the cookie is deleted.
- Process cookies. Process cookies help make the website work and deliver services that the website visitor expects, like navigating around web pages or accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website cannot function properly. Upon closing your browser, the cookie is deleted.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
This Cookie Declaration was last updated on May 25th?2018.